Do not allow anyone to break your heart!
Some people just cannot love you for who you are. Indeed they are emotionally and spiritually frozen.
- They avoid affection.
- These people never look meaningfully at you.
- They cannot connect with others lovingly.
- These people are not there for you when you face troubles in your life.
These people are not people as nature intended them to be and they live perfectly but know nothing of how to live lovingly.
- They break the hearts of those around them.
- These people are very judgmental.
- They believe they are nice but they are actually mean and cold.
- These people behave superior to those around them.
- They believe they do everything right but actually hurt others instead.
I have been describing my family. They are emotionally dead inside themselves and I have wasted much of my life trying to wake them up and gain their approval. Since I have been unable to wake them up for the entire first half of my life, it is time for me to move on.
If your family is like mine, do not allow your family to break your heart but rather look to those around you who love you. Spend your time and mental focus with those who love you.
Every person needs loving relationships to be healthy emotionally. Therefore, recognize the people in your life who are loving, the people with whom you can have healthy relationships. Then enjoy those healthy relationships and do not allow others to break your heart.
Allowing these people to break your heart will cause you to feel depressed and anxious. Believe me, I know as I have spent most of my life here.
Parents, do not let your own or your children’s hearts to be broken and have healthy relationships with healthy people!