Albert Einstein died in 1955 but his advice is still applicable today.
We all know that Einstein was a genius in science. He wrote the mass-energy formula, the world’s most famous equation. Did you know that he was also a genius about being successful in life?
Here is what he said about being successful in life.
- Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- You never stop trying until you stop trying.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the universe.
- Insanity means doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.
- Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- You have to learn the rules of the game, and then play better than anyone else.
- I am thankful to all those who said no. Because of them, I did it myself.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather try to become a man of value.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie to to a goal, not to people or things.
- Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
- It’s not that I’m so smart. It’s just that I stay with problems longer.
I agree with Einstein’s advice for life. If we persist like Einstein did and focus on our goals, we will all be much happier and more successful in our lives!